October 1, 2010






Public Notices - DBA Info    CONTACT US: News Department Display Advertising Classified Advertising

Search for Current and Archived Articles:
Call the police for crime

     Some residents have a misunderstanding about the Association’s role in its contract with Allied Barton Community Patrol services.
     According to Corporate Counsel Peter Racobs, the Association is not in the business of providing security services to individual residents or property owners. The Association engages a private patrol to restrict access to the Association’s private amenities and to enforce the Association’s rules while patrolling the Association’s private facilities.
     Neither the Association nor its independent contractor, which provides private patrol services, are providing security services to individual residents and property owners.
     If there's an emergency or a crime is taking place, call the Police – not Community Patrol – by dialing 911 or the non-emergency number at 776-1099, ext. 5.


Back to Top of Page